Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) hereby announces a simple invitation to tender for the acquisition of a platform solution for the production, distribution, administration of e-learning, and other digital information and learning methods aimed at our volunteer members and crews.
Update: A new deadline for submitting tenders is set to Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 16:00 PM. A statement regarding the number of users is also added below the invitation to tender.
NPA wishes to procure the following service for our Organisational Department: (not prioritized order):
- A digital distribution platform (possibility to make new and existing courses available to members and crews).
- Tracking of course progress and completion (individual and group level)
- Responsive design (mobile and tablet “friendly”)
- User import (including existing roles, qualifications and certifications etc. from CRM /MS Dynamics - NPAs member database based on Mysoft’s solution)
- Allows for the reuse of third-party content (including reuse of interactive courses and other content from other cooperating rescue services and organisations).
- Support for accumulative course completion (e.g. mandatory passing of courses in order to qualify for further education and specialisation, see our education overview (in Norwegian).
- Course completion data should transfer to CRM (MS Dynamics - NPAs member database based on Mysoft’s Microsoft Dynamics solution).
- Support for SSO to Azure AD
Questions and enquiries
Questions and enquiries regarding the tender must be labeled (ITT No.) ORG-20/01-JS and directed to:
Jeanett Sirland, eLearning Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is on October 21, 2020, 16:00 PM (CET).
Download the full tender documents and attachments here