Norwegian People's Aid runs long-term development cooperation with hundreds of partner organisations in more than 20 countries. We participate in Norwegian and international networks and receive financial support from many different types of donors.
Norwegian People’s Aid is enter into partnership with local and national organisations, popular movements and networks of organisations that have the potential to mobilise on behalf of democracy and a just distribution of resources.
More about the individual partners and their work may be found in the Country pages.
A more comprehensive description of our cooperation in partnership may be found in The Partnership Strategy.
Norwegian People’s Aid has cooperative agreements, both large and small, with a number of LO associations, giving support to programmes and political collaboration.
We are active participants in the following Norwegian networks:
- ForUM, Forum for Utvikling og Miljø (Forum for development and the environment
- Tørrlandskoordingeringsgruppen (Drylands Group)
- Forum Norge 1325 , concerning Security Council resolution 1325 about women, peace and security
- Publish What You Pay
- RORG-samarbeidet – for organisations with framework agreements with NORAD
- SLUG – The Norwegian Coalition for Debt Cancellation
- Tax Justice Network Norge
- Robin Hood kampanjen Norge (Robin Hood Campaign - Norway)
International networks in which we are active include the following:
- Solidar , a network of national organisations in Europe founded on the same value basis.
- Zimbabwe Europe Network